Diflart Sliced Pebble Tile Tumbled for Kitchen Bathroom Backsplask Shower Floor Pack of 5 Sheets (Java Tan and White)
Material: Bianco Carrara
Size: W 11.6 " / D 10.24 " / H 5/16 " (8mm)
Color: White + Grey veining
Application: Floor | Wall
Price for Box, 5 sheets/box, 1 sq.ft/sheets
|Weight||10.3 LB||Available Finish||Polished/|
|Application||Backsplash,Interior Wall,Interior Floor,Shower Wall||Coverage||4.5 sq.ft.|
Diflart pebble tiles are the perfect product when a consistent color and shaped pebble is desired, attached to a sturdy mesh backing for easy installation,using non-toxic, environmentally safe glue.Interlocking pattern for fit together seamlessly
White Pebble Mosaic Tile
- Each sheet covers 0.9 sq.ft
- 5 sheets (1 box) cover 4.5 sq.ft
- The number of boxes you need = the number of sq.ft need to be decorated 4.5
- At least 10 % more quantity than your plan will be perfect to avoid any loss during decorating process.
Diflart Brown with beige and white Pebble Mosaic Tiles Installation Tips
- If you use them as bathroom or shower flooring, we recommend our customers to sealed (regular sealer) these tiles after grouting, it will protect the tile and keep your grout in tact. if you want to seal , you can use bulletproof from stone tech & enchance pro .
- White or gray thin-set is most used.
- You could use a wet saw for cutting chipes , the mesh is a fiberglass mesh and easily cut with a box cutter or scissors.
- Installation Type: Tin-set Mortar
- Sealant: Recommend
- Application: Floor & Wall
3/16 Inch (5mm)
Easy to Separate Chips
------The Advantage of Diflart White Pebble Mosaic Tile
------How to Maintain a Pebble Shower Floor
- Keep moisture levels low.After you shower, leave any windows or doors open if you have them to allow for ample airflow.
- Squeegee the walls.Taking the time to squeegee water off the walls.
- Scrub weekly.At least once a week, scrub your shower floor using a brush with moderately stiff bristles.
Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
Natural stones are products of nature; therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur. Verify all products before installation for any damage or defects such as chipped edges, broken pieces. No adjustment will be made after installation.
We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
3/16" or 1/4" square notch trowel should be used when installing our marble material and ridges should be smoothed down with the flat side of the trowel prior to fixing the tiles in the mortar bed.
To prevent scratching, Non-Sanded grout is ideal for all natural stone. In the event that your grout joints are larger than 1/8”, you should mix Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts for added density. Prior to grouting, test an area to make sure the stone surface will not scratch.
Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
We highly recommend applying grout release prior to grouting the tile to facilitate cleaning and for protection against staining from contrasting color grouts.
Use a wet-saw with a new, continuous rim diamond blade specifically designed for cutting marble. Do not use “turbo” or other notched blades designed for use with porcelain or ceramic as the teeth can cause a coarse cut, resulting in a heavily chipped edge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
For normal care and maintenance of stone tiles, clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner, stone soap, or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a clean soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble or limestone. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners.
If the merchandise you ordered were damaged during transportation, please contact with us within 3 days and we will send you a free replacement ASAP.
If the return is the result of quality problem, we'll refund your return shipping costs and order costs. If the return is not a result of Diflart error, the return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.